Parasiil investment portfolio

Here I will analyze some of my short- and longterm investment targets. Also different trading techniques will be introduced.

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Vasco

My bank told me to buy their key generator, if I wanted to do bigger transactions for my company. Right, no problem 100 EEK (7 EUR) and I had it. Who made it? www.vasco.com, mmhhh, American small company selling their product in Europe? Quick look to Yahoo Finance and VDSI shareprice. Around 2,30, no volume, poor liquidity. Mhh... but I took it into my watchlist. Soon it went to 3! At 4,53 I took first position, it pulled back, I had my STOP close and took the loss. At 5,9 I went long with 1-2 months perspective. Closed that at 7,02 and am now again long at 7,31. Next target 8-10, depending on earnings announcement on 15th of feb.

So now I have learned, how to really find a company, which is ready to surface. Great find!

During that time:
- Vasco has had one successful earnings announcement with great quarter results.
- 4 analysts started the coverage (First Analysis Sec, Wedbush Morgan, Dougherty & Company, Kaufman Bros) all with "buy" ratings.
- has a mean target 8.36
- stock volume has risen from under 100k USD to average 700k USD per day

So I continue to be long and hopefully will catch some of these nice waves for trading!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home